Friday, August 11, 2017

My Sad Holdes

My Sad Holiday.
The first day of the holidays I zoomed to a funeral with my family.

The little girl’s name was Mia. They played music that was sad. They sang happy birthday too! She was three years old.

I had food after the funeral. We had cream pies, donuts,cake, fudge, cookies,and her favourite food was broccoli and parsnip.

The hall was packed with 60 sad people. I cried and mostly everyone  cried. Afterwards we went home went to bed.

By Morgan

16-5-17

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan funerals are sad I hope you feel better now I like the labels you put on. Great job. Something you could work on is add a little bit more detail. Well done please click one my name to check out my blog thanks bye.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.