Monday, June 14, 2021

Cross Country

2 weeks ago I took part in the midland line cross country and I ran 3km. I was so tired after but it was fun going there and running. The best part was at the end when I was handed 4th place that got me in to the west coast cross country before and after my race I bought some food I got a sausage,carrot cake,milo and a juice on the way there I sang songs and played games at the end I was sad to go. But not loge after  I was coming back when I came back I got 27th place not as good but atleast I tried.


Have you ever done a cross country? 

Here are  photos 




1 comment:

  1. Hi Morgan, I liked how you desribed your full cross ountry experiance and good job on the places! but maybe next time you could go back and check your spelling and how you word your sentences.
    -Tui

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.