Wednesday, August 26, 2020

More Money Speech:)

 last week we were told to write speeches. So we did it was it hard for me to find my topic first it was on telegraphs next it was on older kids get more attention but then nic helped  me find my speech it was hard for me at first and we did lots of planing and ideas we had found. we had to know a bit on our speech my speech is on kids should be paid to come to school.

Today we teared our speech in to Screencastify on our Chromebook and we found new techniqs.

you can find here!





so can you please comment and give feedback on my speech Thank you!!! :0  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Morgan I love how you got every word that you needed and Maybe next time you could get more details in.

    Keep it up!
    Anika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Morgan. This is definitely a new perspective - one I've never even thought about before. I get paid to come to school but I'm not a student here. What if we could pay you to come from money we make at school - have you any ideas how we could do something like that? (Serious question!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.