Thursday, November 26, 2020

Sailing Report with a funny news report

saling is great but if you are not ready for love dont sail anika is in love with the  morgan and wants to marry her she is staring at her all day she spies on her all night and day morgan doesn't like her back 2 years after this photo was taken morgan went missing and police found her in her house i have a  comment from her: I Didn't  do it but i still love her!

Morgan sadly died 5 years ago and anika went crazy and killed her. Love was found on this boat! I love Morgan so much goodbye see you at six!

this  is a vid of me and anika doing the news report it is funny!😂




The real saling report 
At saling we did some saling and we learnt to put together a sailboat.we went out on the water after we had got our togs and wetsuit life jacket and spray jackets on and went out. the wind was a little gust with some rain but it stopped quickly me and my buddy had to take turns when the sail changed i started on the rope  and my buddy started staring when the sail changed we swapped jobs not places. Then we played some games and went back in for morning tea after we went back to fall out and capsid  but you did not have to it was fun. At the end we got changed and did paper woke and went back to school.I loved it 

3 comments:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.